Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ramen Experience: Week Five

All the shrimps are boogying.  The lobster, crab, and squid are swinging.  The oyster and anchovy are grooving.  Why?  Because Delicioso's Ramen for Week Five is Samyang's Seafood Party!

Admittedly, I doubt all of those poor sea creatures are partying along this week.  Far too many of them are being enjoyed in this delicioso (hey, that's the name of the blog!) ramen!  This is easily my favorite ramen so far.  Samyang has a yummy track record of quality ramens, and Seafood Party continues this trend.  Why?  Well, I'll tell you why.

Seafood Party has a great taste.  It isn't spicy, but it isn't bland either.  Somehow it strikes a delicate balance between all the flavors ramen might take on.  This is especially evident in the broth.  I don't know if I would necessarily call it a seafood flavor, but I would certainly hope for an invitation to the party.

Samyang also maintains the sumptuous noodles in every package.  They soak up a ton of broth, have a smooth texture, and come in large quantities.  Hungry?  Try a Samyang ramen.

Somehow, Seafood Party has been labeled awkwardly, but don't judge a ramen by its wrapper.  Seafood Party is delicious, nutritious, and an all around great Ramen.  I don't know why you wouldn't give it a shot, should you happen down your own Ranch 99 ramen aisle.

4.5 out of 5 chopsticks!

1 comment:

  1. Hello - I kind of found my way to your blog while seeing if anyone had posted anything about my blog, The Ramen Rater [ www.ramenrater.com ] on google. I just want to say I think what you guys are doing is awesome and I think ya should keep it up! My wife and I do kind of the same thing - we hit up 99 Ranch Market, - she more likes to get some beef and korean bbq sauce and cook that up than the noodles though! Anyways, www.ramenrater.com's my site and I hope to see more reviews youve done! Awesome!

    Best regards,
    Hans Lienesch
    The Ramen Rater
    www.ramenrater.com

    ReplyDelete